History: The first we know here is Tomas Knutson Geithus.He was born 1788 and married to Anna olsdtr Åbøle in 1822. Tomas died in 1885 and Anna in 1863. They had 2 children and when their daughter Kari married Søren Sjurson Øygarden in 1858, they gave the place to them. Søren was born 1828. He and Kari had 4 children. In 1912 Hallvard Torsteinson from Seimsdal leased the place. He is married to Malena Vilkensdtr Seim. Their son Sverre was the last user here. Today the place is empty.